Current Students
Current Graduate Student Information

The following information is for students who are enrolled in a graduate degree program in music. Any questions should be directed to the School of Music Graduate Advisor.

Class Registration

You can access the OASIS Schedule of Classes here. Many graduate music courses require a permit for registration.

Graduate Assistantships

Each year there are a limited number of Graduate Assistantships available for incoming graduate students. There is a separate online application required if you are interested in applying for a Graduate Assistantship. For full consideration, read the information on the Graduate Assistantship Application carefully, complete the form and submit it as early as possible.

Graduate School Forms

You can find forms for the following common needs on the Graduate School Web Site Forms Database.

Deferment of Admission Form - used to move your initial admission date to a later semester.

Re-Admission of Candidacy Form - used to reactivate your admission to USF after a period of non-enrollment.

Delete Course Form - used to delete a course from a student's record.

Change of Program Form - used to change degree programs and to add or change concentrations in the MM program.

Graduate Petition - used to add or drop courses after the first week of classes.

Graduate Transfer of Courses - used to transfer courses taken at another university to USF, and to transfer courses into a degree program taken as a non-degree seeking student.

Leave of Absence Request - for use by students that expect to return to continue study after taking off more than one semester.

Time Limit Extension Request - for use by students that will require additional time to degree.